Just use our exclusive link below and browse through their offerings. From there, you’ll instantly have access to our Walgreens coupons and rebates.
Walgreens is an American pharmacy operating the largest drug retailing chain in the US. It was founded in 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen, and it is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois US. As of February 29, 2016, Walgreens had a total of 8,177 stores in all 50 states, U.S Virgin Island, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. The firm has diversified in its services and products by investing in other activities apart from the pharmacy.
Walgreens currently specializes in health information, prescription services, photo services and health and wellness products. The firm prides itself on being one of the most reputable pharmacies. The quality of services over the years is what has helped it to maintain top ranking over the years.
Walgreens price adjustment policy and Recalls
Walgreens does not have a price adjustment policy to govern the entire chain of its stores. But according to customers who had bought from this pharmacy, some have had the difference refunded. This simply means that you can claim for a difference if you buy an item, and its prices have dropped significantly in a few days after buying. But this is at the discretion of individual stores. In many cases, the customers who had their differences returned had to through the store manager. So if you feel that you deserve a refund of the difference, you can try since some of the stores will accept to refund but not all.
Walgreens is also known for making recalls of some of the products especially the pharmaceutical items. There are plenty many reasons that may trigger the company to recall some of their products from the market:
- If the pharmaceutical product is found unfit for human consumption
- If the products are found to be faulty
- In the case of a public outcry over certain products such as cosmetics.
Walgreens return policy
Dealing with returns is one of the difficult for large companies. If not well controlled, returns can result in massive losses. To manage the influx of return, and to ensure that only genuine cases are accepted, Walgreens has one of the most elaborate return policies. If you buy a faulty item without knowing or don’t like the item, the pharmacy provides a clear way of returning it. Here are set rules that you must fulfill:
- The item must be returned to any of the stores within 30 days after buying. An item older than the provided period will not be acceptable.
- The original receipt must accompany the item. With an original receipt, you will receive the full amount of the refund, but if you don’t have it, the item will be refunded at the lowest advertised prices.
- The products such as electronics must not show any signs of tampering with.
- They do not accept sexual wellness or seasonal products.