Our Bliss coupons and rebates can save you big on everything they have to offer. From their drench ‘n’ quench moisturizers to energizing serums, our Bliss coupons can help you get the biggest and best Bliss discounts possible.
Just use our exclusive link below and browse through their offerings. From there, you’ll instantly have access to our Bliss coupons and rebates.
Bliss was founded by Marcia Kilgore, a Canada native who moved to Manhattan in 1987 to pursue further education at Columbia University. Since then, Bliss has grown to become a multi-channel spa and retail company with 21 locations across the United States.
The company retails its own line of bath, skincare and body products through its Bliss catalog website and Bliss spa stores. The outfit also sells its products at international luxury retailers including:
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Harvey Nichols
Most of the products sold by are inspired by the company’s spa treatments. They are meant to allow buyers recreate the spa experience at home.
Bliss Price Adjustment Policy
Even though Bliss does not have a price adjustment policy, it has a return policy which is meant to increase customer satisfaction. Under the policy, customers can return Bliss brand purchases made at blissworld.com that they are not happy with.
You can also return the unused portion of the product in its original packaging within 30 days from the day of purchase to get a refund. Other terms of Bliss return policy include:
- Any brands not related to Bliss bought at blissworld.com have to be returned within thirty days from the day of purchase to get a refund.
- If you return a purchase within 31 to 60 days of purchase, Bliss will not issue a refund, but you can receive a gift card for the purchase price of the merchandise.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if they are stolen or lost
- For every free gift, Bliss will deduct $50 from an order refund if the product is returned but the free beauty bag is not returned.
Because Bliss does not offer pre-paid return labels, customers are encouraged to add tracking information when making returns.
Bliss Return and Exchange Policy for Spa Retail Purchase
For purchases made at Bliss spas, the company’s return policy stipulates that:
- All customers returning merchandise bought at a Bliss Spas will be issued with a Spa Retail Credit Only, which can be used for future purchase. Bliss does not offer cash refunds for purchases made at the company’s spas.
- Bliss Spa will only accept returns for products bought at the same spa location as long as the return is made within 30 days of purchase and is accompanied by a valid receipt.
- Bliss Spas will not accept returns on opened or used fragrances, skin or body care products, worn garments, footwear, sale times or individual components of a kit or set.
- Bliss Spas will not accept returns for items on Bliss catalog or merchandise bought at blissworld.com or purchases from other retailers.
It is important to note that gift cards are nonrefundable, and Bliss Spas will not replace them if they are lost or stolen.