Drospirenone Coupon and Discount
Drospirenone Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!The free Rebates.com Drospirenone Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Drospirenone CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Drospirenone UsesDrespirenone is used in combination with ethinyl estradiol to serve as birth control pills. It is a component in a certain birth control pill and hormone replacement therapy. Furthermore, this combination of drugs is also FDA approved to treat other complications like acne as well as premenstrual dysphoric disorder among others. Also, it is worth noting that drospirenone is an aldosterone antagonist which shows potassium-sparing characteristics, but in most cases rise in the levels of potassium is never expected. The drug works by hampering the movement of the male sperm from reaching the uterus by making several changes to the lining of the uterus. This way, a fertilized egg too will find it hard to attach itself to the walls of the uterus.
- Birth control
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
Drospirenone DosageDrespirenone comes in various dosage forms including oral tablets. In some cases, the drug may come in form of capsules. The recommended amount in each form should be determined by the doctor involved. However, ensuing is an overview of prescription guidelines stipulated for Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol. Contraception:
- For contraception, a single tablet is taken orally each day. The patient is advised to begin taking the drug either on the first day of the onset of menstruation or on the first Sunday succeeding the wake of the menstrual period. On the same note, all the following 28-day therapies should be commenced on the same day of the week similar to the previous beginning day.
- Again here, just a single dose of this drug combination is recommended per day. Still, the patient can choose the day 1 start regimen or the Sunday start regimen. What is more important is that all the subsequent beginning dates should consider the previous starting regimen and follow suit.
Drospirenone Side EffectsLike any other drug, First Drespirenone may cause side effects. You should contact your doctor if you suffer any severe side effects. Below you will find a list of First Drespirenone side effects. Note that not all possible side effects are listed here.
- heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding
- irregular menstrual periods
- tenderness of the breasts
- throbbing headache
Drospirenone InteractionsLike any other drug, First Drespirenone may interact with other drugs and substances. You should consult with your doctor or medical professional before adding any new medication, including over the counter drugs. Below is a list of drugs that have been known to interact with First Drespirenone. Note that this list does not include all possible drug interactions.