Flector Coupon and Discount
Flector Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Flector Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Flector CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Flector Manufacturer Savings Programs
Flector offers patients a coupon where they would only need to pay $20 for their medications.
View Flector Manufacturer Rebates
Flector is used in relieving pain from various conditions. The medication is referred to as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).The drug is contraindicated in people with known hypersensitivity to diclofenac. Flector should not be given to patients who have experienced urticarial, asthma or any allergic reaction to taking other NSAIDs or aspirin. Severe anaphylactic-like reactions to NSAIDs may occur. The drug should never be applied to damaged or non-intact skin that has resulted from any etiology
Patients should read and adhere to the medication guide provided by the doctor or pharmacist before they begin using Flector. The following dosage is an average dose and may change from individual to individual. Follow your medical professional's directions for best results.
- The patch comes in a resealable envelope, and the required dose is one patch to the most painful area 2 times in a day. When a patient is opening the patch for the first time, the patient should cut it as instructed.
- The patch should be removed, and the envelope resealed. It is important to reseal the envelope after each opening, or the remaining patches may not stick as required.
- After removing the clear liner, the patch should be applied to the skin to cover the most painful area. The patch should not be applied to cuts, burns or irritated skins.
- The patch should be changed after every 12 hours or as a physician instructs. After usage, the patch should be folded in half and disposed out of children's reach. The edges of the patch may be taped down in case the patch begins to peel off.
Flector Side Effects
Flector, just like any other drug has its own side effects. However, patients should always remember that doctors prescribe this medication after judging that its benefits exceed the risk of side effects. Some of the most common side effects include:
- Dry skin or redness at the application point
- Nausea or change in taste
- Swelling of feet/hands or ankles
- Sudden weight gain
- Unusual tiredness
- Change in urine amount
A doctor may already be aware of some possible drug interactions and may be monitoring them on the patient's behalf. For this reason, a patient should never change, stop or start using a different medication before consulting with the doctor. Some medications that might cause an interaction with Flector include: