Naftin-MP Coupon and Discount
Naftin-MP Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Naftin-MP Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Naftin-MP CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Owing to its penetration power, Naftin-MP is easily absorbed by the skin. The main component (Naftin) is able to reduce the effect of the fungi by killing them or inhibiting their growth. Naftin should only be used as prescribed by a doctor since the intensity of fungal infection will differ. Additionally, the medication should only be used to treat the recommended fungal infections.
- Athlete's foot
- Jock itch
This medication should only be used on the affected area of the skin. In addition, this medication is available in cream and gel form and the dosage will depend on the form prescribed.
- Before applying the medication, ensure that you thoroughly clean the affected area.
- Apply a thin layer of the Naftin-MP on the affected area and rub it gently.
- Ensure the medication does not come into contact with: mouth, eyes or nose.
- If the Naftin-MP happens to come into contact with any of sensitive body parts, rinse the body part with lots of water.
- After applying the medication, ensure you wash off the medication from your hands.
- Apply the medication for the prescribed period and apply the medication as per the dosage schedule.
Naftin-MP Side Effects
Like any other drug, Naftin-MP also comes with its side effects. Some of the most common side effects include: irritation, dry skin and itching. However, if any of these effects persist, make a prompt visit to the doctor. Some of the adverse effects that you should look out for include:
- Trouble breathing
- Complications when breathing
- Rashes developing on the affected area
Before you start using Naftin, consult with your doctor and open up about any medication that you have been using previously. In addition, be sure to let the doctor know if you are allergic to any of the components found in this medication. There are other drugs that can interact with Naftin and should not be used when you are under this medication. Some of the drugs that may interact with this medication are:
- Clotrimazole topical
- Terbinafine topical