Noxafil Coupon and Discount
Noxafil Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Noxafil Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Noxafil CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Noxafil is used to prevent and treat some fungal infections in individuals who have immune systems that are severely weakened by some infections or treatments such as stem cell transplantation, chemotherapy, HIV infection and much more. It primarily works by Noxafil is primarily used for treating adults over 18 years old who suffer from fungal infections when the treatments with other antifungal drugs such as itraconazole, fluconazole or amphotericin B fail or cannot be endured.
- Fungal Infections
Noxafil tablets and oral suspension have very different dosages, and they should never be used interchangeably. The dosage may vary depending on the individual and medical condition it is being used to treat.
- Noxafil oral suspension - Fungal infections except oral candidiasis: the standard dose is 400 mg or 10ml two times daily or 200 mg (5 ml) for individuals who cannot withstand a meal. The treatment duration will depend on the severity of the fungal disease and the response of the patient. Oral candidiasis: 200mg on the initial day afterwards 100 mg (2.5 ml) once every day for 13 days.
- Noxafil Tablets and infusion solution - The recommended dosage for infusion or tablets is 300 mg administered twice daily on the initial day. This is then followed by 300 mg a given once daily until the infection clears completely. The tablets should never be used for treating oral fungal infection.
Noxafil Side Effects
Unwanted side effects may be experienced by patients who are using Noxafil. However, most of these symptoms will disappear in a few day. However, one should seek treatment if they persist or become annoying. The commonly reported side effects are:
- Mild headache
Consult your doctor if you experience acute reactions such as:
- Rapid or pounding heart rate
- Chest pains
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
- Trouble concentrating
- Increased urination
- Dark urine
- Extreme thirst
- Clay-colored stools
- Limp feeling or muscle weakness
Noxafil can interact chemically with many types of medications. Therefore, this drug should not be used together with such medicines or its dosage should be altered. This will increase the effectiveness of these drugs. Drugs that can potentially react with Noxafil are:
- Ergot medicine such as ergonovine, dihydroergotamine, methylergonovine or ergotamine.
- Cholesterol-lowering medications like atorvastatin, simvastatin or
- Anti-malaria medication like lumefantrine or artemether
- Heart rhythm drugs such as procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol, dofetilide or dronedarone
- HIV or AIDS drugs like ritonavir, atazanavir, fosamprenavir or efavirenz
- Cancer medications like arsenic trioxide, vinorelbine, vincristine or vinblastine
- Medications for treating psychiatric disorders