Amiodarone Coupon and Discount
Amiodarone Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Amiodarone Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Amiodarone CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Amiodarone is used in the treatment of those who are experiencing irregular heartbeat. This could be a fatal disease like the fibrillation and tachycardia. Amiodarone is used to restore heartbeat to a regular state. The drug is known as andante-arrhythmic medication that works by blocking some electoral signal that is known to cause irregular heartbeat.
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
Amiodarone dosage is dependent on the individual that it is being administered to. The following dosage is an average dose and could differ among individuals. Follow your medical professional's directions for best results.
- 1000mg is given during a period of 24 hours of therapy, it should be delivered as; 150 mg over the period of the first ten minutes, and should be followed with 360mg over a period of 6 hours, later it should be administered as 540 mg over the remaining 18 hours.
- The initial dose of between 800 and 1600 should be given between 1-3 weeks or longer depending on how long it takes for the therapeutic response to take place.
- In case adequate arrhythmia, control is attained, or the side effect become prominent, the dose should be reduced to between 600 and 800 for a period of one month. It can be given as a single dose per daily, but those who are severe can be given the dose twice.
Amiodarone Side Effects
Like any other drug, Amiodarone may cause side effects. You should contact your doctor if you suffer any severe side effects. Below you will find a list of common side effects. Note that not all possible side effects are listed here.
- Loss of coordination
- Easy bruising
- Numbness of hand and feet
- Shortage of breath
- Change of heart beat
- Thyroid that is low or over reactive
- Unexplained weight change
- Hair thinning
- Unusual sweating
- Nervousness Goiters
- Change in vision
Like any other drug, Amiodarone may interact with other drugs and substances. You should consult with your doctor or medical professional before adding any new medication, including over the counter drugs. Below is a list of drugs that have been known to interact with Amiodarone . Note that this list does not include all possible drug interactions.
Some of the drugs that react with Amiodarone are;