Avelox Coupon and Discount
Avelox Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Avelox Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Avelox CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Avalox is used by healthcare professionals to treat a variety of bacterial infections in patients. The medication normally works by stopping the growth of bacteria in the body of a patient. This medication is used only for treating bacterial infections In patients. The medication will not work to treat viral infections like flu or the common cold. Avalox treats a wide variety of infections, including pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus, skin or stomach infections.
- Bacterial Infections
Dosage of Avalox depends on the individual and the condition being treated. Below you will find a typical dosage of Avalox.
- Intraabdominal Infection: 400 mg of Avalox that should be taken orally or IV every 24 hours. The medication should run for 5-14 days.
- Pneumonia: 400 mg of Avalox that should be taken orally or IV every 24 hours for a period of 7-14 days.
- Sinusitis: 400 mg that should be taken orally or IV every 24 hours for a period of 10 days.
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection: 400 mg of Avalox that should be taken every 24 hours for a period of 7-21 days for cases of complicated infections.
Avelox Side Effects
Not all the side effects associated with Avalox have been reported. However, if a patient experiences any severe or persistent side effects, they should consult a doctor. While using Avalox, patients may experience some unwanted effects from the drug. In the event that any of these side effects occur they may need medical attention. Patients should check with a doctor immediately if they experience any of the following side effects while using Avalox.
- Abdominal pains
- Black tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in the urine
- Swelling of the facial features
- Difficulty swallowing food
- Feeling of unreality
- Skin rash
- Severe sunburns
Like any drug, Avalox may interact with other drugs and substances. Interactions with Avalox can cause this medication to change the way it functions in the body. Interaction can also lead to serious side effects to the patient. Patients should inform their doctors of all the drugs they are using before using Avalox. Some of the known interactions are listed below.