One of the motto’s of Hanacure is to say that “life isn’t perfect, but your skin can be”. Hanacure offer what they call an “all-in-one facial”; a facial that brightens, firms and detoxifies your skin. In fact, Hanacure
Regarding cost, their product line ranged from $29 for the starter pack and $110 for the set.
The product line at Hanacure comes with an extensive range of advantages. These include:
- Independently established products. Through their use of clinical trials, their facial treatment has been proven to reduce the appearance of aging.
- The team at Hanacure have developed an all-in-one product, meaning you can conduct a facial without the need to purchase multiple other skincare products.
Though Hanacure comes with many advantages, there are also some drawbacks to consider. These include:
- Their starter set costs a modest and affordable $29, but their complete set costs upward of $110. This cost can prove prohibitive for many people. However, this drawback is tempered by the fact that Hanacure
an “all-in-one” product, meaning no additional expenses are incurred. offer
All In One FacialAchieve Flawless Skin In Minutes.
Does Hanacure Work?
Hanacure has been around for well over two decades. In that time, the brand has grown from strength to strength – so much so, that the brand has featured in prominent magazines and outlets such as Fashion, Allure, InStyle, Khloe and New York. These endorsements don’t come easy. It represents how efficacious their product line is.
Anecdotal evidence is not enough, though. Laboratory results matter, too. On their website, Hanacure is careful to list what
- Pore reduction – 50.94% (after 31 days application)
- Wrinkle reduction – 63.72% (after 21 days application)
- Hyperpigmentation reduction – 68.70% (after 28 days application)
- Luminescence improvement – 71.51% (after 28 days application)
These results were amassed from one clinical trial applicant, but they list
How Does Hanacure Work?
Hanacure works at the most fundamental layer of the skin. Here, it works to:
- The gelling solution eliminates the skin’s existing accumulation of debris,
impuritiesand local pollution.
- Their CO2 OctoLife then works to form a solid layer by interacting with carbon dioxide from the air.
- This binding process is what creates the “lifting” and tightening effect of the skin. Over time, this binding reduces the effect of wrinkles.
- From this point, skin quality is enhanced. All that’s left is to wash away the impurities with an application of warm water.
The process is simple and, perhaps more importantly, the process works.