There’s a new way to keep the air in your living space free of allergens, bacteria, viruses and harmful chemicals. And no, we’re not talking about your typical air purifier here. Introducing Molekule, the innovative air purifying device that has got everyone talking!
Molekule seeks to keep the air in your home clean and fresh, free from any disease-causing pollutants thereby keeping you and your family safe.
Molekule retails at $799. The price covers a nano-filter, a power cable, handle and a pre-filter. You also get the pre-filters for free during the first year of purchase. It will then cost you $12 for a pre-filter and $99 for a nano-filter.
- Molekule uses ground breaking technology – way better than HEPA filters
- It is energy efficient
- It compatible with Android and iOS platforms (through an app), allowing you to control it from your mobile device.
- The air purifier is easy to use. It even comes with a user manual to get you started.
Molekuleis an excellent purifier if you suffer from allergies.
- Make no mistake about; there is every reason to believe that Molekule offers what it promises. However, it may be one of the cheapest air purifiers on that market. Not to worry though; you can always opt for the monthly payment if you cannot afford to pay the lump sum amount.
Molekule Air Purifier
Air PurifierMolekule breaks down harmful microscopic pollutants like allergens, mold, bacteria, viruses and even airborne chemicals.
Does the Molekule Air Purifier Work?
Molekule represents two decades of research and development, according to the info on its official website. The air purifier has even caught the attention of media outlets such as Vogue, Bloomberg Businessweek and Acquire. It has featured on websites such as the Huffington Post and Popular Science too.
Away from the media hype,
Jodie French, a mother, says that the purifier helped reduce her allergy symptoms. She no longer suffers from irritated eyes and constant sinus pressure. Stephen Ligget, a doctor, notes that Molekule reduced the intensity of his asthma attacks. He suffers less congestion and doesn’t wake up with headaches. In short, there’s evidence to show that Molekule works.
That said, if you’re looking for a reliable air purifier that won’t disappoint,
How Does the Molekule Air Purifier Work?
Molekule uses a technology known as Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO). It works by breaking down contaminants to the molecular level and converts them into non-toxic elements. The best part is, it doesn’t create ozone, so you can bet that the air in your livings space will remain clean as long as the purifier is working,
The PECO technology is what makes Molekule different from HEPA filters and the unit’s primary marketing point. We break it down further to help you understand how this air-purifier works.
- Molekule takes in air from every angle.
- The air goes into the pre-filter. Here, large allergens such as dander, pollen, and dust get trapped.
- The nano-filter then triggers a chemical reaction that results in the breakdown of contaminants in their basic molecular components. Note – the nano-filter has a nanoparticle coating that becomes active in contact with light.
- Molekule then releases harmless molecules back into the air.
You can buy