Escitalopram Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Escitalopram Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Escitalopram CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Escitalopram is an antidepressant that can help correct for imbalanced chemicals in the brain that cause depression or anxiety. Below you will find the different types of conditions that can be treated by using Escitalopram:
- Adult anxiety
- Major depressive disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
Escitalopram most often comes as a tablet but is also available as a liquid solution to take by mouth. Dosage varies by individual based on age, weight, reason for prescribing the drug, severity of the condition and many other factors. In order to help the patient remember to take the correct dosage each day, it is important to take these drugs at or around the same time. The patient should carefully follow directions on the label and ask a pharmacist or doctor if they do not understand these dosage instructions.
Escitalopram should be taken exactly as directed no more or less of the drug should be taken, nor should it be taken more often unless prescribed by a doctor. Doctors will prescribe a low dose of Escitalopram begin with before increasing it after about one week, depending on the patient's reaction.
In some cases, it can take 1-4 weeks or longer before the patient feels the full benefits of Escitalopram but they should continue with the prescribed dosage as planned and not stop taking the medicine without first consulting their doctors.
- For adults and children 12 and older, begin your dosage at 10mg a day with the treatment being taken in the morning or evening.
- For children under 12, usage and dosage should be determined by a doctor's consultation
- For adults, begin your dosage at 10mg a day with the treatment being taken in the morning or evening.
- For children, usage and dosage should be determined by a doctor's consultation
Escitalopram Side Effects
While taking Escitalopram, individuals may experience different side effects. Note, not all side effects are listed here. If you experience any severe side effects, consult with your doctor immediately or seek medical attention.
Common side effects of Escitalopram include:
- Dry mouth
- Increased sweating
- headedness when you stand or sit up
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach upset
- Trouble sleeping
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions
- Bizarre behavior
- Black or bloody stools
- Chest pain
- Decreased concentration
- Decreased coordination
- Decreased sexual desire or ability
- Fast, slow or irregular heartbeat
- Memory loss
- Menstrual period changes
- New or worsening agitation, panic attacks,aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well
- being, restlessness or inability to sit still
- Persistent or severe ringing in the ears
- Persistent, painful erection
- Red, swollen, blistered or peeling skin
- Severe dizziness
- Severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping
- Severe or persistent headache
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach pain
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Unusual or severe mental or mood changes
- Unusual weakness
- Worsening of depression
WARNING: If you suddenly stop taking Escitalopram, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as mood changes, irritability, agitation,dizziness, numbness or tingling in the hands or feet, anxiety, confusion,headache, tiredness, and difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.
Common drugs that may interact with Escitalopram include: