Estradiol Coupon and Discount
Estradiol Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Estradiol Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Estradiol CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Estradiol is useful in conditions characterized by a decrease in estrogen levels. The drug belongs to the drug class known as Estrogens. Estradiol is used to treat a variety of medical conditions.
- Hormone Replacement
- Hot Flashes
- Osteoporosis Prevention
Like many other prescription drugs, the dosage for Estradiol may vary depending on the individual and condition it is being used to treat. As with all drugs, you will be instructed by physician as to how much and how often you take Estradiol.
- Adults: Gel - .87 grams once daily
- Adults: Transdermal Patch - One patch once a week
Estradiol Side Effects
While taking Estradiol, individuals may experience different side effects. Note, not all side effects are listed here. If you experience any severe side effects, consult with your doctor immediately or seek medical attention.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea and vomiting
- Changes in menstrual cycle such as amenorrhea, dysmenorrhoea and breakthrough bleeding
- Fluid retention that may exacerbate pre-existing hypertension
- Weight gain and scalp hair thinning
- Enlargement and tenderness of breasts
- Aggravation of endometriosis
- Interference with bone growth causing premature termination
- Headache, convulsion, visual alteration and depression
- Allergic reactions
If combined with other medications, individuals may experience serious side effects while taking Estradiol. Consult with your doctor before taking Estradiol. Below is a list of drugs that have been known to interact with Estradiol. Note, this list does not include all possible drug interactions.