Fluocinolone Coupon and Discount
Fluocinolone Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Fluocinolone Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Fluocinolone CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Fluocinolone is a prescription medication that is applied on the skin. Fluocinolone should never be swallowed or used on burns and grazes. Fluocinolone treats skin irritations, sensitive reactions, swelling of the skin and itching. These conditions are sometimes caused by certain skin diseases such as dermatitis, seborrhea and eczema. Fluocinolone reduces chemical reactions that cause skin conditions offering a relief on the skin. However, Fluocinolone must strictly be recommended by a doctor. Extended periods of use can lead to damaging of the skin and worse skin diseases and irritation. Some of the conditions treated by Fluocinolone include:
- Skin Irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Incessant itching of the skin
- Rough skin problem
- Anal irritation
Fluocinolone is prescribed depending on the gravity of the skin illness. Fluocinolone should not be shared between individuals even in cases where they suffer from a similar skin condition. In case of a missed dose, you should apply Fluocinolone as soon as possible. If however, the time for the next dose is close, the missed dose should be ignored, and the scheduled dosage continued. Fluocinolone Dosage for inflamed, red and itching skin In solution, cream and ointment form:
- Adults: Apply on the affected area three or four times in a day.
- Children: use of Fluocinolone must be sanctioned by a paediatrician.
In body oil form:
- Adults: Apply on the affected area three times a day for two weeks.
- Children from three months: Apply on the affected area two times a day for four weeks.
Fluocinolone dosage for Seborrheic dermatitis In shampoo form:
- Adults: Apply on the scalp once a day.
- Children: Fluocinolone use must be permitted by paediatrician.
Fluocinolone dosage for Scalp Psoriasis In Scalp oil form
- Adults: Apply on the affected scalp and leave overnight.
- Children two years and above: Apply on the child's affected scalp two times a day for four weeks.
Fluocinolone Side Effects
Fluocinolone may react to the skin or have side effects upon application especially if the skin is not familiar with it. While using Fluocinolone, one should be aware of minor side effects and the severe ones that need immediate medical assistance. These side effects are listed below. Minor side Effects
- Body aches
- Fever and coughs
- Voice changes
- Running or stuffy nose
- Migraines and headaches
- Scaling and skin irritation
Severe Side Effects
- Discharge of thick colourless fluid
- Soreness or widening of the ear
- Skin irritation
- Blisters or inflammations
- Dry skin
It is advised that you report to your doctor of any medicines you are taking before the prescription of fluocinolone including herbal medicines. This is because some medications can react gravely when used together with fluocinolone. Your doctor, however, has been trained to make a distinction so as to reduce cases of interactions. Some of the interactions of fluocinolone include: