Fluphenazine Coupon and Discount
Fluphenazine Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Fluphenazine Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Fluphenazine CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Fluphenazine treats mood and mental disorders like chronic schizophrenia. It treats people who have gained from frequent dosages of short-acting kinds of fluphenazine and those who gained from long-term maintenance with infrequent dosing. Mental and mood problems cause discomfort, confusion, convulsion and seizures, anxiety and headache. It disrupts how the body feels and responds to pain and interfere with the relaying of nerve impulses in the body. Fluphenazine, also neuroleptic, functions by affecting the balance of the natural chemical substances, the neurotransmitters, in the nervous system and the brain. Continued use of Fluphenazine decreases episodes of delusions, bizarre behaviors and hallucinations in people with schizophrenia.
- Mental Disorders
The dosage of this medication varies with different patients. The following details indicate only the drug average dosage. Follow your physician's directions and orders on the label. If you find your dosage different, do not start or stop taking it or even change it unless instructed by your healthcare provider.
- Adult should take 0.5-10 mg orally daily in portioned doses at an interval of 6-8 hours.
- Parenteral dose is 2.5-10 mg per day in portioned dosages or every 6-8 hours
- Geriatric dose is 1-2.5 mg daily taken orally in portioned doses every 6-8 hours.
Fluphenazine Side Effects
Fluphenazine medications might have the unwanted side effects. Any unlikely situation you might experience, immediately seek medical attention. The more common side effects are:
- Extrapyramidal disorders such as pseudo-parkinsonism, dystonia, akathisia, oculogyric crises, dyskinesia, opisthotonos, hyperreflexia),
- Weight gain.
- relaxed and calm
Incidence not known
- stomach or abdominal pain
- aggressive, angry
- agitation, anxiety
- attack, force or assault,
- tarry, black stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in stools or urine
- bluish lips or skin
- blurred vision
- change in consciousness
- chills, coma, confusion
- shivering, sleepiness, stupor
There are possible medicine interactions with Fluphenazine. Don't start or stop taking the drug or even change the prescribed dosage without consulting your doctor. A few of drugs that cause severe interactions with Fluphenazine include:
- acetaminophen / tramadol, Agrylin (anagrelide), amiodarone
- anagrelide, Anzemet (dolasetron), Aplenzin (bupropion) arsenic trioxide,
- artemether / lumefantrine, aspirin / caffeine / propoxyphene, Avelox (moxifloxacin)
- bedaquiline, bepridil, Betapace (sotalol), Caprelsa (vandetanib)
- Cardioquin (quinidine),Celexa (citalopram), Cena K (potassium chloride)
- erlotinib, cisapride, citalopram, citric acid / potassium citrate
- eplerenone eprosartan, eprosartan / hydrochlorothiazide, estazolam
- eszopiclone. ETH-Oxydose (oxycodone), ethacrynic acid, ethanol, ethchlorvynol
- ethosuximide, ethotoin, Ethyl Alcohol (ethanol), etidocaine