Gentamicin/Prednisolone Coupon and Discount
Gentamicin/prednisolone Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Gentamicin/prednisolone Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Gentamicin/prednisolone CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Gentamicin/prednisolone is used to prevent and treat bacterial eye infection. Gentamicin/prednisolone achieves this by inhibiting the mutation of the bacteria in the eye due to dust and other foreign particles in the eye. Gentamicin/prednisolone may also be used to reduce the swelling of the eye due to injury or concurrent eye infections. Gentamicin/prednisolone should not be used for a prolonged period as the antibiotic present becomes less effective. Gentamicin/prednisolone is also used to treat warmth and pain in the eye when there is risk of infection.
- Eye infections
Doses of Gentamicin/prednisolone vary in terms of age, sex and also from one individual to another; doses of Gentamicin/prednisolone are available as drops. Below is a list of steps to follow when using Gentamicin/prednisolone: Use Gentamicin/prednisolone as indicated by your doctor.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with water to avoid contamination, avoid touching the tip of the dropper and touching the eye. Shake the dose well before every dose.
- Remove contact lenses if present, sterilize them and consult your optician before using them again.
- Sit at a 90 degree angle and look upwards, pull the lower eyelid to create a pouch.
- Place the dropper directly over the eyelid and place the drug into the pouch.
- Close the eye for 3 minutes and apply pressure at the corner of the eye to prevent the drug from draining out, avoid blinking and rubbing the eye.
NB: Gentamicin/prednisolone should be stored at room temperatures between 50 and 70 degrees. Avoid temperatures of above 108 degrees. Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Gentamicin/prednisolone Side Effects
Gentamicin/prednisolone like most medicines has side effects, it is important to inform your doctor if the side effects persist. Below is a list of side effects that are related to Gentamicin/prednisolone:-
- Stinging of the eye
- Burning of the eye
- The side effects above occur within five minutes of application.
- Vision problems
- Eye pain
Seek medical attention immediately if the above symptoms are observed. Consult a healthcare provider immediately if these side effects become bothersome. Inform your physician if you have the following conditions before using Gentamicin/prednisolone:-
- Allergies to other medicines and specific foods.
- Untreated eye infections
- Thin eye tissues
- If one is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Gentamicin/prednisolone does not interact with other medicines when consumed concurrently. It is important to tell your doctor before you introduce another drug prescription and over the counter drugs or other herbal medicines. This drug could be harmful when swallowed, contact a doctor if any cases are suspected.
- No known interactions