Indomethacin Coupon and Discount
Indomethacin Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Indomethacin Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Indomethacin CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Being a prescription drug, Indomethacin is used manage conditions such as:
It works by preventing the production of prostaglandins which are molecules that are known to cause the above conditions. Other medical indications for the drug are:
- Arthritic gout
- Bartter syndrome
- Menstrual cramps
- Paget's disease of bone
Gastrointestinal effects are likely to occur to older people using Indomethacin without warning and increase the risk of circulation problems.
Seek for a doctor's input before using Indomethacin on children below the age of 14 years old. In order to lessen stomach upsets, you should take Indomethacin together with food or milk. Adult dose of Indomethacin for Ankylosing Spondylitis:
- Take an initial dose of 25 mg in every 8 to 12 hours. The Dose may be increased to 50 mg on a weekly basis up to 150 or 200 mg per a day.
Adult dose of Indomethacin for Osteoarthritis:
- Take an initial dose of 25 mg in every 8 to 12 hours before increasing it by 50 mg to about 150 mg or 200 mg weekly. Use food or antacids to reduce gastric irritation immediately after using the medication.
Pediatric dose of Indomethacin for Pain:
- Take 1 to 2 mg/kg in 2 to 4 divided doses. The maximum daily dose should be 4 mg/kg.
Adult dose of Indomethacin for Acute Gout:
- Take a dose of 50 mg three times a day until the problem is resolved.
Indomethacin Side Effects
Avoid exposure to sunlight because Indomethacin makes the skin very sensitive and hence sunburns may result. Indomethacin, like any other drug, comes with its collection of side effects that vary with each individual who uses it. Note, not all sie effects are listed here. Indomethacin serious side effects:
- Shortness of breath
- Vision problems
- Tarry or black stools
- Coughing up blood
- Severe tingling
- Rapid weight gain or swelling
- Decreased urination
Indomethacin less serious side effects:
- Constipation, mild heartburn
- Ringing in your ears
Since most of the over the counter drugs contain aspirin you should avoid drugs like ibuprofen, ketoprofen when taking Indomethacin so as to avoid taking too much of this type of medication. Tell your doctor if you're using the following drugs: