Levoxyl Coupon and Discount
Levoxyl Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Levoxyl Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Levoxyl CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Levoxyl Manufacturer Savings Programs
Levoxyl offers qualified patients a 30 day free trial.
View Levoxyl Manufacturer Rebates
Levoxyl provides more of the natural thyroid hormone that is found in the body. It is used to treat disorders that cause low thyroid hormone levels. Below you will find the different types of conditions that can be treated by using Levoxyl:
- Underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism)
- Low thyroid hormone levels caused by thyroid that has been injured or removed
- Certain types of goiters
- Thyroid cancer
Levoxyl dosage is completely dependent on the individual that takes it, as it can be used for a variety of conditions. Note that the amount of Levoxyl you take also depends on the age of the individual. In addition to that, the amount of Levoxyl also depends on the strength of each pill/tablet and the amount of times you plan on taking the pill/tablet a day.
Levoxyl dosage for low thyroid hormone levels
- Because levoxyl may be used to supplement a range of low thyroid hormone levels, dosage will vary depending on age, weight, medical condition, laboratory test results and response to treatment
- Levoxyl dosage is taken by tablet and typically taken once daily on an empty stomach in the morning before breakfast
Levoxyl Side Effects
Levoxyl, like any other drug, comes with its collection of side effects that vary with each individual who uses it. If you experience any severe side effects, consult with your doctor or medical professional immediately.
Common Levoxyl Side Effects:
- Temporary hair loss. This should stop once your body adjusts to the medication.
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Changes in menstrual period
- Increased nervousness
- Sweating, sensitivity to heart
Consult with your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Increased or irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Nausea, fainting
- Seizure or tremors
- Severe headache pain, blurred vision, vomiting
Below you will find a list of Levoxyl drug and substance interactions. In many cases Levoxyl should not be combined with other medications unless approved by a physician. Consult your physician before taking any new medication.
Note that this list does not include a variety of over the counter drugs and vitamins that could also counteract and alter Levoxyl.
Drugs that interact with Levoxyl