Lexapro Coupon and Discount
Lexapro Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Lexapro Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Lexapro CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Lexapro is an antidepressant that can help correct for imbalanced chemicals in the brain that cause depression or anxiety. Below you will find the different types of conditions that can be treated by using Lexapro:
- Adult anxiety
- Major depressive disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
Lexapro dosage is completely dependent on the individual that takes it, as it can be used for a variety of conditions. Note that the amount of Lexapro you take also depends on the age of the individual. In addition to that, the amount of Lexapro also depends on the strength of each pill/tablet and the amount of times you plan on taking the pill/tablet a day.
Lexapro dosage for depression and anxiety disorders
- For adults, recommended starting dose is 10mg.
- Daily effective dose for Lexapro typically ranges between 10 mg and 20 mg
- Lexapro can be taken in the morning or evening, once a day, with or without a meal.
- For children, consult with your doctor before usage and dosage.
Lexapro Side Effects
Lexapro, like any other drug, comes with its collection of side effects that vary with each individual who uses it. If you experience any severe side effects, consult with your doctor or medical professional immediately.
Common Lexapro Side Effects:
- Nausea, dizziness
- Dry mouth
Consult with your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Irregular or increased bruising/bleeding
- Changes in sexual drie or ability
- Irregular pulse, increased heartbeat
- Bloody or dark/black stool
- Confusion, loss of coordination
- Severe nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Prolonged and/or painful erection lasting over 4 hours
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction including swelling in face, mouth or tongue, hives or itching
Below you will find a list of Lexapro drug and substance interactions. In many cases Lexapro should not be combined with other medications unless approved by a physician. Consult your physician before taking any new medication.
Note that this list does not include a variety of over the counter drugs and vitamins that could also counteract and alter Lexapro
Drugs that interact with Lexapro
- Monoaminase oxidase inhibitors
- St. John's wort
- Heartburn drugs
- Some pain medications, like tramadol
- SSRI's, like Celexa
- Blood thinners
- Aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen
- Drugs used to treat mental illness
- Anti-seizure medications
- Certain heart medications
- Migraine medications
- Other antidepressants
- Sleeping pills and sedatives
- Some antifungal medication
- Linezolid (Zyvox)