Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide Coupon and Discount
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide is a drug that is mainly used for treating high blood pressure, but it can also be used for other body conditions that are related to blood circulation. Self prescription of this type of drug can be risky because of all the side effects that come with it. It is therefore very important to consult a professional medical officer for proper guidance. Hypertension is also a condition that can be treated by using lisinopril/hydrochlorothiazide as it has the capability of draining the body fluids that cause hypertension. This drug can also be used to regulate the circulation of blood that can cause cardiac arrest. In other words, all the conditions that are caused by blood circulation irregularities can be treated using the drug.
Below you will find the different types of conditions that can be treated by using Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide:
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide dosage is completely dependent on the individual that takes it, as it can be used for a variety of conditions. Note that the amount of Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide you take also depends on the age of the individual. In addition to that the amount of Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide you take also depends on the strength of each pill/tablet and the amount of times you plan on taking the pill/tablet a day.
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide dosage to treat high blood pressure (hypertension)
- For adults, take 1 tablet once a day for the initial dose.
- Depending on individual's needs, take a maximum of 2 tablets twice a day to maintain control of symptoms
- For children, consult with your doctor before usage and dosage.
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide dosage to treat congestive heart failure
- For adults, take an initial dose of 1 tablet per day and increase to a maximum of two tablets twice a day depending on individual needs.
- For children, consult with your doctor before usage and dosage
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide, like any other drug, comes with its collection of side effects that vary with each individual who uses it. If you experience any severe side effects, consult with your doctor or medical professional immediately.
Common Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects:
- Depressed mood
- Blurred Vision
- Upset stomach
- Mild skin rash
- Increased sweating
Consult with your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like hives, stomach pain, difficulty breathing or swallowing, and swollen tongue, face, lips or throat.
- Vision problems or pain in eyes
- Dry mouth, thirst
- Severe nausea or vomiting
- Yellowing in skin or eyes
- Decreased or no urination
- Slow heart rate, muscle fatigue, a feeling of numbness or tingling
- Fever, chills, body ache and other flu-like symptoms
Below you will find a list of Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide drug and substance interactions. In many cases Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide should not be combined with other medications unless approved by a physician. Consult your physician before taking any new medication.
Note that this list does not include a variety of over the counter drugs and vitamins that could also counteract and alter Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide.
Drugs that interact with Lisinopril/Hydrochlorothiazide
- Selected photosensitizers/tretinoin-mequinol
- Potassium wasting diuretics/cisapride
- Ace Inhibitors
- Kaluretics/Digitalis Glycosides