Medroxyprogesterone Coupon and Discount
Medroxyprogesterone Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Medroxyprogesterone Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Medroxyprogesterone CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of endometrial hyperplasia, a condition that may lead to uterine cancer. Medroxyprogesterone increases production of cells by multiplication of parts. Endometrial hyperplasia may result from increased levels of estrogen in the body. Medroxyprogesterone works like the natural increase in your progesterone levels Other conditions that may be treated using Medroxyprogesterone include:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Renal cell Carcinoma
- Endometrial Carcinoma
Take with or without food but highly advised to take with food for the effectiveness of the drug.
Dosage for Medroxyprogesterone varies from person to person and may depend on level of the conditions being treated, age of the patient and weight.
- The level of progesterone in your blood increases a week before your period. Medroxyprogesterone is taken for 5 to 10 days monthly from day 16 to 21 of your cycle.
- For Contraception: 150 milligrams intramuscularly or 104 mg subcutaneously every 3 months.
- The first dose is taken the first 5 days of a normal menstrual period postpartum if the patient is not breastfeeding, 6 weeks postpartum if the patient is breast feeding. If injected before 14 weeks, you are not pregnant
If you miss a dose of Medroxyprogesterone take immediately you remember, if it's time to take the next dose, skip the missed dose and take as per your doctor's prescription.
Medroxyprogesterone Side Effects
Use of Medroxyprogesterone may with comes with side effects that may vary from one user to the other. Although side effects are reported, not many people who use Medroxyprogesterone may experience these side effects. These side effects are as listed:
- menstrual change
- stopping of menstrual bleeding
- Breast pain
- heavy bleeding
- Absent, missed, or irregular menstrual periods
- increased clear or white vaginal discharge
- itching of the vagina or genital area
- pain during sexual intercourse
The doctor administered Medroxyprogesterone because benefits outweighed side effects. If any unusual side effect occurs notify your doctor immediately Use Medroxyprogesterone as directed by your doctor to avoid undesirable conditions, otherwise, for an unusual occurrence refer to your doctor.
Before taking Medroxyprogesterone make sure you disclose to your doctor a list of drugs, chemicals and herbs you are using especially hormonal related drugs. Do not start, change or stop the dosage before checking in with your physician. Below is an exclusive list of drugs that may interact with Medroxyprogesterone: