Nalfon Coupon and Discount
Nalfon Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Nalfon Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Nalfon CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Nalfon is a prescription NSAID drug used to treat the following conditions: Pain, fever and swelling caused by inflammationPain, joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling caused by arthritis Nalfon can also be used to treat attacks of gout. Nalfon may also be used in other conditions that are not listed. You should talk with your doctor prior to use. Only take this medication for conditions for which it is prescribed.
Dosage of Nalfon depends on the individual and the condition being treated. Speak to your doctor for more information on the correct dosage for you.
- Recommended dosage of Nalfon for mild to moderate pain is 200 mg every 4-6 hours and not to exceed 3,200 mg/day
- Nalfon is to be taken by mouth with 8 oz. of water unless otherwise directed by your physician
- If stomach upset occurs while taking this medication, take it with food, milk or an antacid to assist with the effect
- For chronic conditions, it may take 2-3 weeks before you notice results
- If taking on a PRN, or as needed basis, remember to take at the first signs of onset of symptoms for maximum efficacy
Nalfon Side Effects
Along with the desired effects, Nalfon may cause adverse reactions, the most common being headaches, heartburn or drowsiness. Additional side effects may occur that are not listed here. Consult your doctor immediately if you find yourself having persistent adverse reactions to this medication. Consult your doctor if you experience:
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Tightness in chest
- Unusual weight gain or loss
Less common but also reported side effects may include:
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in vomit, urine or stools
- Black or red, tarry stools
- Fever with or without chills
- Elevated blood pressure
- Decreased urination (frequency or output)
Additional side effects may occur and you should consult your doctor immediately if you find yourself having adverse reactions to this medication.
Alcohol should be avoided while taking Nalfon due to the increased risk of stomach bleeding. If you have preexisting hypertension, heart failure or fluid retention conditions you should use caution when taking this medication because fluid retention and edema have been reported. Blood pressure should be monitored closely upon taking and throughout the duration of any NSAID therapies. Drugs that may interact with Nalfon are:
Always consult your physician before beginning a new medication and inform of any medications you are already taking. Not all interactions are listed here.