Nallpen Coupon and Discount
Nallpen Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Nallpen Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Nallpen CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Nallpen is primarily used for the treatment of bacterial infections within the body. Nallpen is a penicillin based antibiotic that will fight infections such as:
- Staphylococcus Bacteria (staph infections)
Nallpen prevents the growth of bacteria and is typically given as an injection into the vein. Nallpen is not used to treat viral infections such as the flu or common colds. Do not use Nallpen if you have known allergies to Penicillin. Do not use Nallpen if you do not fully understand how to use the medication or properly dispose of needles.
Nallpen is typically injected into a vein through an IV. You may be shown how to use an IV at home. If you are giving this medication to yourself learn all preparation and usage instructions. Check this product for visual particle or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid. Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not fully understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of used needles, IV tubing, and other items used to inject the medicine.
- Nallpen is given every four hours and may take up to one hour to finish dosage
- Bottles of Nallpen should be stored at room temperature away from moisture or heat
- Premixed frozen Nallpen should be stored in a deep freezer at 4 degrees below 0
- Thaw medication at room temperature. Do not heat medication to thaw more quickly
- Nallpen that has been thawed in the refrigerator must be used within 21 days. Nallpen that has been thawed at room temperature must be used within 72 hours.
If the dosage is missed, resume the mediation as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose that skip the missed dosage and resume as regulated.
Nallpen Side Effects
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he/she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk. Nallpen may cause pain to the muscles at the injection site. If this pain persists or worsens notify your doctor immediately. Tell your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
- Pain, swelling, or skin peeling at the injection site
- Joint or muscle pain
- Dark or cloudy urine
- Changes in the amount of urine
- Extreme drowsiness
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- New signs of infections such as fever or sore throat
- Uncontrolled movements
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
Nallpen may rarely cause serious intestinal side effects such as diarrhea. If this occurs do not take anti-diarrhea medications or narcotics as these may worsen the condition.
Drug interactions may increase or change your risk for serious side effects. Tell your doctor if you are taking any prescription, non-prescription, or herbal medications. Some medications that may interact with Nallpen include: