Naloxone Coupon and Discount
Naloxone Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Naloxone Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Naloxone CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Although Naloxone is itself a narcotic, it is unique as it is used to help treat negative effects caused by other narcotics.
Below you will find the different types of conditions that can be treated by using Naloxone:
- Reverse effects of narcotics
- Treating pain
Naloxone dosage will depend on the individual and case. The following dosages are averages and may not be suitable for every patient. Always follow your doctor's prescription instructions for proper and safe dosage.
- 0.4 mg to 2 mg per injection, apply injections every two to three minutes
- After a maximum dosage of 10mg, if patients are still unresponsive to treatment, doctors may reassess and try other medications
- If Naloxone is being taken by IV, dosage begins at 0.005 mg per kg of body weight.This may be followed up with an infusion of 0.0025 mg/kg per hour.
- Juvenile patients typically receive Naloxone through IV, through bone marrow or through endotracheal tube.
- For patients 5 years and under and weighing less than 20 kg, typical dosage is 0.1 mg per kg of body weight.
- For patients older than 5 years and weighing more than 20kg, dosage may be increased to 2mg/kg.
Naloxone Side Effects
Naloxone, like any other drug, can cause side effects with use. Always consult a doctor if you have any concerns about side effects or experience unusual symptoms after using this drug. See below for a list of side effects you may experience with Naloxone. Please note this list is not comprehensive.
- irregular heartbeat
- difficulty breathing
- nausea or vomiting
- trembling or shivering
Consult your doctor immediately if you experience the following side effects.
- pulmonary edema
- cardiac arrest
- urinary urgency
Be careful of combining naloxone with other drugs. Always consult your doctor if you are currently using other medications to minimize the risk of harmful interactions. Known drug interactions with Naloxone include: