Nardil Coupon and Discount
Nardil Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Nardil Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Nardil CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Nardil is an antidepressant that belongs to the monoamine oxidase inhibitor drug class. It is used in treating Major Depression and Depressive Disorder. This drug has is quite effective for depressed individuals who are clinically categorized as being neurotic, non-endogenous or atypical. These individuals usually have depression and mixed anxiety and hypochondriacal or phobic features. Nardil is best prescribed for depressed individuals who have failed to respond positively to first and even second lines of depression treatment. Nardil can also be administered for handling: bipolar depression, dysthymia, social anxiety disorder (SAD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bulimia and panic disorder.
The Nardil dosage administered will depend on the medical condition that the patient has and their response to treatment. This drug is mainly administered orally with food or without food. To lower the risks of developing side effects, Nardil should be started at a very low dose, which is increased gradually to allow the body to get used to this drug. The typical dosing of Nardil is as follows:
- Initial dose: one tablet of 15 mg 3 times daily. This dose should be increased to about 60 mg daily over time. The maximum dosage administered is about 90 mg daily.
- Maintenance dose: after achieving the maximum benefits from Nardil, the dose should be slowly reduced over a few weeks. This dose reduction should be sustained as possible.
Nardil Side Effects
Like any drug, Nardil may cause side effects. All known drugs have side effects even when taken in the recommended dosage. However, some patients will experience minor or sometimes no side effects at all. Most unwanted side effects are less serious and will disappear over time. Some of the common effects of Nardil are listed below.
- Sexual function Changes
- Sleeping problems
- Body weakness
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Uncommon muscle movements
- Weight gain
- Chest pain
- Changes in your heartbeat
- Difficulty sleeping
- Severe headache
- Urination problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Persistent nausea and vomiting
- Dark urine
- Blurred or double vision
Since medicines are chemical substances, they can interact with each other when taken together. Therefore, it is essential for patients to inform their physicians about other herbal products, vitamins or drugs that they are currently taking. Nardil should not be administered together with some medications as it will result in serious interactions. Some of these medicines are:
- SNRIs like duloxetine or venlafaxine
- SSRIs such as fluoxetine, citalopram or paroxetine
- Other antidepressants including maprotiline, nefazodone or mirtazapine
- TCAs like amitriptyline and nortriptyline
- Street drugs like ecstasy and mescaline
- Some antihistamines including chlorpheniramine carbetapentane and
- Appetite suppressants like diethylpropion
- Stimulants including cocaine, epinephrine, dopamine, phenylalanine or amphetamines