Natacyn Coupon and Discount
Natacyn Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Natacyn Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Natacyn CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Natacyn is used in treating some of the fungal infections that affect the human eye caused by susceptible organism, as well as Fusarium solani keratitis. For example, keratitis, which is the inflammation of the cornea, fungal conjunctivitis or pink eye and fungal blepharitis or eyelashes and eyelids inflammation. When the cell wall formation process is inhibited, the fungus cannot grow and end up dying in the process. However, Natacyn does not treat eye infections that are triggered by viruses or bacteria.
- Fungal Eye Infections
The recommended dosing for Natacyn will be unique for every patient. Therefore, it is essential for individuals to follow the directions of their physician strictly. Note, the dosage below is the recommended dose and may vary according to the individual and medical condition it is being used to treat.
- Fungal Eye Infections - Adults: one drop should be administered after 4 to 6 hours every day. However, for acute infections, one drop of Natacyn should be given every 1 to 2 hours for 3 to 4 days and thereafter one drop 6 to 8 times daily.
- Fungal Eye Infections - Children: the used and dosage of Natacyn must be determined by the personal doctor.
- Keratitis - 1 drop of Natacyn in the conjunctival sac after every 1 or 2 hour intervals. After the initial 3 to 4 days, your dosage should be reduced to 1 drop 6 or 8 times every day. The drug should be administered for 2 to 3 weeks or until the fungal infection is completely cured.
Natacyn Side Effects
Like any drug, Natacyn may cause side effects. If there is any variation in the intensity of the unwanted effects, you should inform your healthcare professional as soon as possible. Your physician will determine whether you can stop or continue taking Natacyn. Some of the common side effects are:
- Changes in vision
- Eye swelling
- Eye discomfort
- Eye pain or irritation
- Sensation of foreign body
- Redness in the eye
- Tingling feeling or numbness
- Chest pain
Like any drug, Natacyn may interact with other drugs and substances. Drug interactions are chemical in nature and they alter how your medicines work. In addition, they can also make the drug side effects more serious. Therefore, it is crucial for individuals to have a record of the drugs that they are taking or have used in the past few days. This will enable the physician to prescribe a dose that will be effective and advise the patient of the drugs that he/she should continue taking and those that he/she should stop taking while using Natacyn.