Natazia Coupon and Discount
Natazia Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Natazia Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Natazia CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Natazia Manufacturer Savings Programs
You can save money on your monthly Natazia prescription by using your Bayers savings card. Activate your card in order to enjoy huge discounts with your Natazia prescriptions.
View Natazia Manufacturer Rebates
Natazia is primarily used in preventing pregnancy. It contains dienogest, a progestin, and estradiol valerate, which is an estrogen. It works by making the vaginal fluid thicker, thereby preventing the sperm cells from reaching the ovum. It also alters the uterine walls preventing the attachment of the fertilized ovum. Natazia can also make the menstrual periods more regular. It also reduces blood loss and stops painful periods. It can also be used in treating acne and lower the risks of developing ovarian cysts. Natazia is also used for treating heavy menstrual bleeding that does not result from any medical problem affecting the uterus.
- Birth Control
The administration of Natazia will differ depending on your medical history and the reason you are taking this medication. Do not modify the dosage or discontinue this medication without informing your doctor. The standard dosage and administration of Natazia is as follows:
- Adult: one tablet daily for 28 days
- Natazia pills come in 5 different colors. Individuals should take a single pill every day as directed on the pack label. The 1st dark yellow pill should be taken on the first and second day. The red tablet should be administered on day 3 up to day 7. One light yellow pill should be taken btw day 8 to 24. The dark red tablets should be taken on day 25 and 26. You should then start a new pack the next day after completing your last tablet.
- Children: This medication is not suitable for premenarchal children
Natazia Side Effects
Side effects will accompany all medications even after taking them as recommended. However, individuals should consult their doctor for advice or medical attention if some of these side effects become troublesome or persist for a longer time. Less serious side effects of Natazia are:
- Mild nausea or vomiting
- Bloated stomach
- Stomach cramps
- Breast tenderness or pain
- Weight gain
- Problems with your contact lenses
- Low sex drive
- Vaginal discharge or itching
- Freckles or blackening of facial skin,
- Very light menses
- Bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods
When Natazia is taken with other medications, their effects can be decreased, increased or even altered. Therefore, you should consult your doctor before you take Natazia with other drugs. Natazia can also affect the results of some lab tests such as lipids, binding proteins, glucose tolerance and coagulation factors tests.