Navelbine Coupon and Discount
Navelbine Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Navelbine Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Navelbine CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Navelbine Can be used to treat breast cancer that has spread to another part of the body. Further medications can be administered to non-small cell lung cancer drugs, cancer of the uterus, Kaposi and small cell cancer of the lung.
Navelbine can be used as a salvage treatment for advanced breast cancer. All patients under such treatment would have tolerance and superior disease immunity. Vinorelbine is an active drug particularly in breast, lymph nodes, and skin/soft tissue sites with an excellent understanding.
- Breast cancer
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Uterus cancer
- Kaposi and small cell cancer of the lung
Navelbine dosage is dependent on the individual that it is being administered to. The following dosage is an average dose and could differ among individuals. Follow your medical professional's directions for best results.
Navelbine is the type of medication given only by injection into the vein of course by a trained health care professional. The dosage of the drug is classified as per the condition.
- For non-small cell lung carcinoma, the monotherapy of 30 mg per square meter is administered in a span of between 6 - 10 weeks.
- Combo therapy calls for 25 mg per square meter with Cisplatin 100mg per square meter for a month which is the duration of four weeks.
- Additionally, 30 mg per square meter of using Cisplatin 120 mg per square for one day up to six weeks.
- Ovarian cancer is administered at 25 mg per square meter for a week. A slow fusion of between three to five minutes or a rapid injection is applied in the event of an ovarian cancer.
Navelbine Side Effects
Like any other drug, Navelbine may cause side effects. You should contact your doctor if you suffer any severe side effects. Below you will find a list of Navelbine side effects. Note that not all possible side effects are listed here.
Less common effects:
- Lowered resistance to infection
- Severe effect:
- Phlebitis (inflammation of the vein)
- Severe hyponatremia
- Tingling numbness
- Intense pain
- Hypersensitivity to cold
Like any other drug, Navelbine may interact with other drugs and substances. You should consult with your doctor or medical professional before adding any new medication, including over the counter drugs. Below is a list of drugs that have been known to interact with Navelbine. Note that this list does not include all possible drug interactions.