Neo Fradin Solution Coupon and Discount
Neo Fradin solution Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Neo Fradin solution Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Neo Fradin solution CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Neo Fradin solution Uses
Neo Fradin solution is effective against hepatic encephalopathy -- a serious brain problem. This disease is caused due to the accumulation of too much ammonia in the body. Though liver is responsible for eliminating excess ammonia from the body, but when the liver is impaired, ammonia cannot be removed from the body effectively, and that results in its accumulation in the intestine. Neo-Fradin Solution is effective against hepatic encephalopathy that works by killing ammonia forming gram-negative intestinal bacteria through the inhibition of protein synthesis machinery in bacteria, which is essential for the bacteria to survive. Below you will find the different uses of Neo-Fradin solution against:
- Bacterial infections of the intestine
- Hepatic encephalopathy
Neo Fradin solution Dosage
Neo Fradin solution dosage will depend entirely on the individual who takes it. Note that the amount of Neo Fradin solution you take, depends on the strength of each dose and the amount of times you plan on taking each day. The drug dose can be altered only by the recommendation of a doctor. Recommended dose of Neo-Fradin Solution against hepatic coma (hepatic encephalopathy)
- 4 to 12 grams/day in divided doses for at least 5 to 6 days or as directed by the physician.
- Restricted diet is used while using Neo-Fradin solution such as removal of protein from the diet, and avoiding the use of diuretic agents. Besides, supportive therapy is given such as blood products.
Neo Fradin solution Side Effects
Neo-Fradin solution, like other drugs, comes with some side effects that vary with each who uses it. Though normal side effects persist for a short time period, but if you experience severe side effects for a long duration, consult your health care professional for immediate medical attention. If you experience any of the following side effects while taking Neo-Fradin Solution, contact your doctor or nurse immediately:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Soreness of the mouth
- Skin rash
- Loss of hearing
- Difficulty breathing
- Itching, swelling of the face
- Muscle twitching or weakness
Note that your doctor has recommended Neo-Fradin Solution because the benefits of it are more than the side effects.
Neo Fradin solution Interactions
There are some known drugs that interact with Neo Fradin solution. It is, therefore, important to inform your doctor about any other drugs that you are taking to treat certain medical conditions. Below is a list of Neo Fradin solution drugs and substance interactions:
- A-Cillin (penicillin v potassium)
- amphotericin b
- AccessPak for HIV PEP Basic (emtricitabine / tenofovir)
- Anectine Flo-Pack (succinylcholine)
- Arduan (pipecuronium)
- BabyBIG (botulism immune globulin)
- Carboplatin Novaplus (carboplatin)
- Complera (emtricitabine / rilpivirine / tenofovir)
- Dasetta (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Demadex (torsemide)
- Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA)
- Edecrin (ethacrynic acid)
Do not stop or change the drug dose without informing your doctor. Only a certified health care professional can alter or change the dose of Neo-Fradin solution.