Neocin Coupon and Discount
Neocin Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Neocin Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Neocin CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Neocin is chiefly used for the management of eye infections. Neocin is indicated primarily for bacterial conjunctivitis which is very common among the newborns. Neocin is also used in the management of many other eye infections. It works by killing or containing bacteria. This causes the infection to stop. Each of the three parts of Neocin are antibiotics, meaning that they kill bacteria. You should be careful while using Neocin not to touch the applicator to any surfaces to avoid further infections. Below you will find the uses of Neocin.
- Bacterial infections
- Eye infections
Dosage of Neocin depends on the individual and the condition being treated. You should always use medication precisely as your doctor prescribes it. Below you will find a typical dosage of Neocin.
- First wipe off any discharge that might be present on the affected eye or you may choose to wash it
- After thorough washing it with water dry with a towel then you may call upon an extra hand to assist you with the next tip
- Administer 1-2 drops on the affected eye minding the tip of the dropper as this should never get into contact with the affected eye. Always check to see if the seal and expiry date is good before using the drug
- Repeat for 7-10 days
Neocin Side Effects
Like any drug, NeocinNeocin may cause side effects. If you experience any severe or persistent side effects, you should contact your doctor immediately. Mild side effects should dissipate with time and do not require medical attention. Below you will find a list of side effects associated with NeocinNeocin. Note that not all possible side effects are listed.
- Itchiness on or in the affected eye
- Swelling of the affected eye
- Reddening of the affected eye
- Temporary blurring of vision on the affected eye
Like any drug, Neocin may interact with other drugs and substances. Drug interactions may cause an increased risk of side effects or change the way your medication works. You should tell your doctor about any medications you are currently taking, including over the counter drugs. Herbal supplements and vitamins may also interact with Neocin. There are no known drug interactions that are associated with the use of Neocin. But, this should not mean that you should go consuming any other drug especially if not prescribed. It is of paramount importance to check with your ophthalmologist, physician or any other medical practitioner before taking any over-the-counter drug.