Neoptic Coupon and Discount
NEOPTIC Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com NEOPTIC Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.NEOPTIC CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Neoptic is used to treat eye infections. Neoptic contains 3 antibiotics that work together to inhibit the growth of bacteria. ThiNeoptic treats only bacterial eye infections. Neoptic will not work for other types of eye infections. Unrecompensed use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness. When applying eye drops, it's recommended to wash your hands first. To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface area. Do not wear contact lenses or glasses while you are applying this medicine. Sterilize contact lenses according to manufacturer's directions and check with your doctor before using them.
- Eye infections
Neoptic is applied to the eyes as directed by your doctor. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Use gramicidin, neomycin, and polymyxin B eye drops exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you properly as indicated below:
- Wash your hands before and after using your eye drops.
- Lower your head back look upward and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
- Hold the dropper directly over your eye and Squeeze out a drop and close your eye.
- Apply gentle pressure to the inside corner of your eye (near your nose) for about 1 minute to prevent the liquid from draining down your tear duct.
- If you are using more than one drop in the same eye or drops in both eyes, repeat the process with about 5 minutes between drops.
- Insert one drop, usually every 4 hours, or as directed by your doctor. Look downward and gently close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Do not use any eye drop that is discolored or has particles in it.
- Store gramicidin, neomycin, and polymyxin B ophthalmic at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle properly capped.
NEOPTIC Side Effects
It is possible that some side effects of Neoptic may occur and may not need any medical attention. The way your body gets used to the medicine these side effects may disappear. Your health care professional may be able to help you stop or reduce these side effects, but do check with them if any of the following side effects continue, or if you are concerned about them:
- contact dermatitis,
- other sign of irritation in or around the eye not present before use of this medicine.
There are no well-known medicine interactions for Neoptic (gramicidin / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic) However, this does not usually mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may be using. And these are the general instruction you can observe:
- Highly clinically significant. Avoid mixing drugs; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.
- Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.
- Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.