Novo Lexin Coupon and Discount
Novo Lexin Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Novo Lexin Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Novo Lexin CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Novo Lexin Uses
Novo-Lexin can be used as a substitute by those allergic to penicillin. Novo-Lexin contains the active ingredient of cephalexin. However, there are slim chances that those allergic to penicillin may also react to cephalexin. Cephalexin is not used to treat flu, common cold, stomach flu or any other infection caused by a virus. Below you will find the uses of Novo-Lexin.
- Bone infection (osteomyelitis)
- Prostate irritation (prostatitis)
- Middle ear infection (otitis media)
- Tooth infection (when caused by bacteria)
- Respiratory tract infection (bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, or strep throat)
- Sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Skin infection, (impetigo, cellulitis, or folliculitis
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Novo Lexin Dosage
Dosage of Novo-Lexin may be different for diverse patients. Follow your doctor's prescription or the directions on the label. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor instructs so. The quantity of the medicine that you take depends on the medicine power. Additionally, the duration of the dosage and the number of doses to be taken depends on the medical problem you are in. Below you will find a typical dosage of Novo-Lexin For oral dosage forms (capsules or suspension):
- In adults, 250mg to 1000mg four times a day for a period of 7 to 14 days is the common dosage recommended for most types of bacterial infections.
- Novo-Lexin 500 mg can also be taken every 12 hours for 1 to 2 weeks.
- However, if one has chronic or more severe bacterial infection, treatment may continue for a longer time.
- For children, the dosage range depends on the child's weight. 25mg to 100 mg/kg/day (per kilogram of weight per day) is the most common dose, which is divided and taken 3 to 4 times per day for 7 to 14 days
- The dose should not exceed 4000mg per day.
Novo Lexin Side Effects
Like any drug, Novo-Lexin may cause side effects. If you experience any severe or persistent side effects, you should contact your doctor immediately. Mild side effects should dissipate with time and do not require medical attention. Below you will find a list of side effects associated with Novo-Lexin. Note that not all possible side effects are listed.
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- back or leg pains
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- chest pain
- coughing up blood
- A difficulty with breathing or swallowing
- red spots on the skin
- prolonged bleeding from cuts
- red or black, tarry stools
- red or dark brown urine
- shortness of breath
- swollen or painful glands
- chest tightness
- unusual bleeding
- weight loss
Novo Lexin Interactions
Like any drug, Novo-Lexin may interact with other drugs and substances. Drug interactions may cause an increased risk of side effects or change the way your medication works. You should tell your doctor about any medications you are currently taking, including over the counter drugs. Herbal supplements and vitamins may also interact with Novo-Lexin. Using Novo-Lexin with any of the following medicines is usually not recommended, although it maybe be needed in some cases. In case that both drugs are prescribed together, your doctor may decide to change the dosage or its usage. Below you will find a list of drugs that may interact with Novo-Lexin. Note that not all possible interactions are listed.