Patanase Coupon and Discount
Patanase Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Patanase Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Patanase CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Patanase is a nasal spray used in the treatment of symptoms such as sneezing, congestion, nasal itching, stuffy/running nose and postnasal drip resulting from seasonal nasal allergies. Patanase should only be used by adults and children exceeding six years of age and should never be used by children who are below two years unless specifically instructed by a doctor. Patanase works by blocking a natural substance called histamine that is responsible for allergic symptoms. Patanase comes in the form of a nasal spray that is used twice every day to reduce histamine effects in the body. Histamine is responsible for symptoms like watery eyes, itching, sneezing and runny nose.
- Nasal Congestion
- Post-Nasal Drip
Before using Patanase, patients should carefully read all of the instructions. The patient must understand instructions on how to properly prime the spray pump. Patients should avoid spraying Patanase into their eyes or directly on the nasal septum. Patanase should be used in the nose twice every day in both nostrils as instructed by a medical expert. Before using the nasal spray, the patient must gently blow the nose and then insert the tip of the spray into the nostril while pressing the other nostril. The patient should then spray and inhale simultaneously.
- Recommended dose for adults and children above 12 years should be two sprays per nostril
- Recommended dose for children between 6-11 years should be one spray per nostril, twice every day.
Patanase Side Effects
Patients should keep track of the sprays to ensure they get the right dosage. This can help reduce severe side effects. Common side effects of Patanase are listed below. Note, this list does not include all possible side effects associated with Patanase.
- Sores/irritation in the nose
- Hole in the nasal septum
- Bad or bitter taste
- Throat pain
- Sneezing, cold symptoms, runny nose
- Stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea
- Dry mouth Serious side effects
- Sores on the nose
- Pain or burning during urination
- Serious allergic reaction (such as trouble breathing, dizziness, rash, swelling/itching of the throat, face or tongue)
No serious Patanase reactions have been reported. However, patients should inform their doctors about all drugs under usage. This can enable the doctor monitor those drugs for any interactions. The following products may cause an interaction if used alongside Patanase.
- Alcohol or other drugs that make the patient sleepy
- anti-seizure drugs (carbamazepine), psychiatric drugs (risperidone, trazodone, amitriptyline, chlorpromazine)
- narcotic pain relievers (codeine)
- anxiety or sleep drugs (zolpidem, alprazolam, diazepam)
- antihistamines (diphenhydramine, cetirizine)
- Cough and cold products that may cause drowsiness