Pediaderm Hc Coupon and Discount
Pediaderm Hc Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!The free Rebates.com Pediaderm Hc Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Pediaderm Hc CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Pediaderm Hc Uses
Pediaderm HC reduces the swelling, itching and redness that can occur with most types of skin conditions in these types of conditions. The protective emollient aids to treat and prevent dry skin by moisturizing the skin. You should not use Pediaderm HC lotion if you are allergic to any ingredient constituted in the medication. If you are allergic to any ingredient, consult your doctor.
It is used to treat the following conditions;
- Skin irritation
- Rashes caused by eczema
- Insect bites
- Itchy anal and rectal areas
- Itching and irritation of the scalp
- Relieving discomfort of mouth sores
Pediaderm HC should only be used by the patient for whom it was prescribed. It should not be shared among different people. If the symptoms persist and do not improve consult with your doctor. For any clarifications with regard to its usage, consult your health care provider.
Pediaderm Hc Dosage
It is important to carefully follow all the dosage instructions as directed by your health care provider. In addition, you should carefully read the prescription label for exact dosing directions. The correct dosage for Pediaderm HC is as follows;
- Apply a thin film of the medication to the affected area and gently rub it until it is distributed evenly. It should be applied from two to four times daily depending on the severity of the condition.
- For colitis, Pediaderm HC should be used every night or twice a day, that is every morning and night for two to three weeks.
- Wash your hands after application unless they are the affected area. For mouth sores, Pediaderm HC should be applied two to three times a day after meals and during bed time.
- Do not wrap or bandage the affected area unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Pediaderm Hc Side Effects
All medications may bring about some unwanted side effects along with the expected or needed results. This could be as a result of varying reasons including overdose, failure to follow dosage instructions or drug interactions. However, most people using Pediaderm HC have had little or no side effects. Nonetheless, if any of the following uncommon side effects occur, seek immediate medical attention.
- Breathing difficulties
- Tightness in the chest
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue
- Inflamed hair follicles
- Inflammation around the mouth
- Numbness of the fingers
- Thinning, softening or skin discoloration
- Severe skin irritation
Pediaderm Hc Interactions
Pediaderm HC may interact with some other medications. It is therefore important to consult your health care provider before starting, stopping or changing the dose of any medication. Additionally, it is also important to notify your doctor about any prescription, non-prescription or herbal medications you are taking so as to minimize the risk serious side effects. The following drugs may interact with Pediaderm HC;
- Vitamin D3
- Armour Thyroid
- Vitamin B12
Pediaderm HC may also interact with certain medical conditions. It is therefore important to notify your doctor if you have any of the following conditions;
- If you are allergic to certain medicines, foods or other substances
- If you are breastfeeding, pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- If you are taking any oral corticosteroid
- If you have had a skin infection, thinning of the skin or any form of severe acne
- If you have measles, tuberculosis, chicken pox, shingles or a recent positive TB skin test or vaccination