Platinol Coupon and Discount
Platinol Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!The free Rebates.com Platinol Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Platinol CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Platinol UsesAs mentioned above, Platinol (Cisplatin) is commonly used to treat cancer. This drug has been effectively fought the rapid spread of cancer in human body. Platinol works as follows:
- Interfering with the growth of cancer cells
- Slowing down the spread of cancer cells in the body.
Platinol DosagePlatinol (Cisplatin) dosage differs from one individual to another. These differences are due to age, type of cancer, individuals' tolerance and other related conditions. Platinol dosage is as follows: Adults dosage:
- Dosage for Testicular Tumors- 20 mg/m daily for 5 days. It is used together with other chemotherapeutic agents.
- Dosage for Metastatic Testicular Tumors- 75 to 100 mg/m once in every 4 weeks. It works well in combination with cyclophosphamide.
- Dosage for Bladder Cancer- 50 to 70 mg/m per cycle once every 3 to 4 weeks.
- No recommendations for children. Doctors must be consulted in case cancer symptoms are experienced in children.
Platinol Side EffectsPlatinol users have reported a number of side effects to different Health Centers. Some of these side effects are almost common to every patient. There is no need of seeking doctor's attention if the effect is not severe. However, there are rare and severe side effects that are to be reported to a professional any time they are experienced. Platinol side effects include:
- Joint pain
- Trouble in hearing
- Unusual weakness and tiredness
- Swelling of feet
- Loss of balance
- Fast heartbeat
- Loss of taste
- Trouble in walking
- Pain or redness at place of injection
- Blurred vision Muscle cramps
Platinol InteractionsPlatinol (Cisplatin) has about 351 drugs which have been confirmed to interact effectively. Medics have severally done tests to confirm this whereby the result have turned positive. However, these interactions do not give account to any patient to purchase a drug without the doctor's prescription. Individuals' tolerance is also important to be confirmed before administering any of Platinol's interactions. The list below shows Platinol (Cisplatin) interactions.