Terbutaline Coupon and Discount
Terbutaline Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Terbutaline Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Terbutaline CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Terbutaline is classified as a bronchodilator. It mainly works by opening up the breathing pathways to ensure that breathing is much easier. Terbutaline dilates or opens up the bronchioles of the lungs.Terbutaline achieves this by relaxing the muscles that are around the bronchioles. Terbutaline prevents and treats bronchospasm symptoms such as chest tightness, wheezing, and trouble breathing in individuals who have lung problems such as bronchitis, asthma and emphysema. When these symptoms are controlled, the time that is lost from school or work will be decreased.
- Terbutaline helps to open the breathing passageways
Terbutaline is available in tablet form and taken orally with or without meals. These tablets are usually administered three times every day, ones after 6 hours. Each dose of Terbutaline is meant to control the symptoms for about 6 hours after taking it. The dosage of Terbutaline should be taken as recommended by the physician. Patients should not take less or more of the drug or more often than is needed. The usual dosage of Terbutaline is as follows:
- Adults and children over 15 years: 15mg taken three times a day
- Children between 12 to 15 years: 7.5mg taken three times daily
- Children below 12 years: dose should be determined by their weight or as directed by the physician
Terbutaline Side Effects
Every medicine will trigger some side effects even when used as recommended. However, most people will only experience minor, or even no side effects at all. You should inform your clinician if any of the following symptoms does not go away or worsens:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Uncontrollable shaking of some body parts
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Dry mouth
Some medications can interact with other drugs like Terbutaline. This can lead to an increased risk of developing side effects, or it can cause one or all the medicines to be ineffective. Therefore, you should tell your medical practitioner about the medications that you are taking, particularly drugs like:
- Beta-blockers such as propranolol, atenolol bisoprolol, sotalol, nadolol, carvedilol, metoprolol, labetalol, nebivolol, and much more. This is because these medications decrease the effectiveness of Terbutaline.
- Diuretics, for example, hydrochlorothiazide and furosemide, or other kinds of sympathomimetic medicines such as albuterol and pseudoephedrine. The side effects that accompany these medications may be elevated when one uses Terbutaline.
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, for example, entacapone
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) such as phenelzine
- Tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline
- Insulin. This is because the effectiveness of insulin can be lessened by Terbutaline.