The Site provides users with information about a variety of ways to save money for everyday Americans; however, we make no guarantee or warranty with respect to the amount of any savings you may receive, if any. We may also provide up-to-date news, reviews and other content related to certain trending topics, interesting news features, or other ways to save money.
Only individuals thirteen (13) years of age or older may use the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) that is protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright law. All Content on the Site is owned by Us or Our licensors or the party credited as the provider of such Content. The copyright in the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the Content on the Site is owned by Us. You will comply with all copyright notices or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site.
Our name, the Website name, our logo and any and all related trademarks, trade names, designs, slogans, logos, and product and services names are trademarks of and owned by Rebates.com, LLC (collectively, the “Marks”). You must not use such Marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features. You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site, including modifying, reproducing, reusing reselling or passing off any coupons on the Site except for personal use.
All intellectual property rights in and to the applications reviewed on the Site or for which We provide walkthroughs are held by their respective owners, including copyrighted images from such games and associated trademarks. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on the Site, We are not affiliated with the owners of such intellectual property in any way.
User Created Content.
- Violate or infringe any intellectual property right, publicity right, privacy right or other proprietary right of any person or entity or these Terms;
- Be illegal, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic;
- Contain personally identifiable information regarding individuals such as names, emails or phone numbers;
- Be commercial in nature or contain advertising or similar materials;
- Be in a language other than English
- Assert or imply that your User Created Content is sponsored or endorsed by Us;
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; or
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us, one of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Third Party Links and Advertisements.
The Site provides links to other web sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of such external web sites and resources, and We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for the practices of any such web sites or resources or for the content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, materials, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Your dealings and interactions with advertisers found on or through the Site, including download and delivery of applications or payments related thereto, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
Restrictions Applicable to International Use.
You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Use of the Site and the transfer, posting and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via the Site may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations.
Termination of Your Access to the Site.
We may indefinitely suspend or terminate your right to use or access all or any part of the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason in Our sole discretion, including without limitation, your violation of these Terms or our belief that such access would violate applicable law or be harmful to Us or another user.
We welcome your feedback on the Site. However, you understand and agree that by submitting ideas, suggestions, and feedback to Us regarding the features or functionality or Content of Our Site, (“Feedback”), you are granting Us an irrevocable right to use and exploit such Feedback in whatever manner We deem fit without any obligation to you, monetary or otherwise.
The Website Not Medical Advice and Void Where Prohibited
The contents of the Site are for informational purposes only. The contents are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Please seek medical advice before starting, changing or terminating any medical treatment. The Website does not recommend or endorse any specific prescription drug or pharmacy that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by the Website or others is solely at your own risk. Certain states have imposed restrictions on the use of prescription drug coupons. Therefore, the Website coupons are void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE USED TO PROVIDE THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, “SITE MATERIALS”) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY THE OWNER OR PROVIDER OF SUCH SITE MATERIALS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE. ANY RELIANCE ON THE OPINIONS, ADVICE OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (I) AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SITE CONTENT, (II) REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, (III) THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR (IV) THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM HARMFUL CODE OR COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR DATA DESTRUCTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.