Vancoled Coupon and Discount
Vancoled Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Vancoled Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Vancoled CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Vancoled is used to treat bacterial infections and works by killing the bacteria or preventing their growth. The medication does not work for colds, flu or other virus infections. Vancoled is used to treat patients with rheumatic fever or those with prosthetic heart valves who are allergic to penicillin. Under certain situations, this medicine is used to prevent endocarditis which is inflammation of the lining of the heart.
- Bacterial Infections
Dosage differs according to the patient. The following information contains the average doses of this medicine. Stick to the prescribed dose if it is different, unless a medical doctor tells you to change the same. The number of doses you take daily, the time intervals allowed between the doses, and the amount of time you take the medication depends on the ailment for which you are using the medicine. For injection dosage form for treatment of bacterial infections:
- Adults and teenagers- 7.5 mg, per kilogram of body weight, or 500mg, introduced into a vein every 6 hours, or 20 mg for each kg of body weight introduced into a vein every 12 hours.
- Children 1 month to 12 years of age- 10mg per kilogram of body weight introduced via a vein every 6 hours, or 20 mg per kg of body weight introduced via a vein every 12 hours
- Infants 1 week to 1 month of age- 15mg per kilogram of body weight injected into a vein at first, followed by 10 mg per kilogram of body weight injected into a vein every 8 hours.
- New-borns younger than 1 week of age- 15 mg per kg of body weight injected into a vein at first, followed by 10 mg per kilogram of body weight injected into a vein every 12 hours.
Vancoled Side Effects
Like any other drug, Vancoled may cause side effects. You should contact your doctor if you suffer any severe side effects. Below you will find a list of Vancoled side effects. Note that not all possible side effects are listed here.
- Hearing loss
- Ringing in the ears
- Allergic reaction causing inflammation of the blood vessels
- Trouble breathing
- Urinating less than usual or not at all
- Body aches
- Skin rash
- Severe stomach pain
- Diarrhoea that is watery or bloody
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
In case you are using Vancoled under the directions of a doctor, the doctor may already be aware of any possible interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Drug interactions may change the nature in which your medication work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Here is the list of them;